Xiaomi USB Drivers Installation Instructions for Windows 10, 8, 7
To install the Xiaomi USB Drivers for Windows for the first time, do the following:
- First, download the USB drivers for Xiaomi smartphone from the Download link section and save them in a folder where the file is easy to find.
- Locate the file, select directly in your driver file.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Wait until the extraction process is complete.
- Double click on the .exe file.
- Install the driver.
- Select Run if a security warning appears on the screen of your laptop / PC and click Yes.
- You will then be asked to select the language, select the English language and select Next.
- Wait for the complete installation process.
- Xiaomi USB drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 were installed correctly.
Xiaomi USB Drivers Download
Xiaomi VCOM Drivers (mediatek device) for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Xiaomi CDC Drivers (mediatek device) for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Xiaomi USB Drivers (qualcomm snapdragon device) for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
The Xiaomi Firmware Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Xiaomi Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Thanks visit my blog !