Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G USB Driver allow you to connect your computer to a PC, whether it’s a smartphone or a tablet so that the computer can easily recognize the device via the USB port. In this article, We will publish links for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G USB Driver to transfer files from Your Phone to your computer or you will be able to update your Xiaomi to latest Android OS.
You must download and install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G USB Driver on your computer device if you want to connect the phone with your computer for data transfer, Root Xiaomi, Install official Rom and Custom Rom, backup, or restore and retrieve data.
Xiaomi USB Driver was compatible with Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G Mediatek Driver
The Mediatek Driver is compatible with the SP Flash Tool, MTK Flash Tool, SP MDT Tool, and the SN Write Tool and can be useful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
Driver Name: Mediatek Driver
Package Name: Mediatek_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1352.zip
Driver Size: 10 MB
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G ADB Driver
The ADB Driver can be used to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.
Driver Name: Android ADB Driver
Package Name: usb_driver_r13-windows.zip
Driver Size: 8.27 MB
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G USB Drivers Installation Instructions for Windows 10, 8, 7
To install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G USB Drivers for Windows for the first time, do the following:
- First, download the USB driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G from the Download link section and save them in a folder where the file is easy to find.
- Locate the file, select directly in your driver file.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Wait until the extraction process is complete.
- Double click on the .exe file.
- Install the driver.
- Select Run if a security warning appears on the screen of your laptop / PC and click Yes.
- You will then be asked to select the language, select the English language and select Next.
- Wait for the complete installation process.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 were installed correctly.
The Xiaomi Firmware Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Xiaomi Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Thanks visit my blog !