Xiaomi Redmi K60/POCO F5 Pro with codename is mondrian Firmware includes Global Firmware (Global ROM), China Firmware (China ROM), Stable MIUI and Beta MIUI. This is full list of Xiaomi Redmi K60/POCO F5 Pro. Xiaomi Redmi K60/POCO F5 Pro may called with other names like
23013RK75C. China ROM, Firmware is for China region, there are only English, Chinese and No Google Services. Global ROM, Firmware is for Global region and almost can flash for China phone with unlocked bootloader. They have multilanguage and Google Services, china apps removed. All file download from XiaomiFirmware is Free. Fastboot firmware, ZIP firmware is official from Xiaomi. EU ROM, TWRP and Other files is unofficial. Use at your own risk.
How To Flash Mi Phone (Xiaomi Phones)
- First of all download the latest firmware of select xiaomi model.
- Firmware (Stock Rom) will be in tgz file, extract it with the help of 7zip
- Open Xiaomi Flash Tool and click on select and select flash_all.bat
- To enter fastboot mode, press the volume down and power buttons of the phone together.
- The phone’s bootloader must be unlocked to flash it in fastboot mode.
- After the file is selected, click on refresh, the com port will start showing
- The most important thing is to select clean all from the options given below.
- Click on Flash, Wait until Flash is successful
The Xiaomi Firmware Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Xiaomi Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Thanks visit my blog !