* Full Firmware – Android 6.0:
* Full Firmware – Android 7.0 Beta:
INSTRUCTIONS ON RECOVERY:
For Infrared Remote, press and hold 2 keys “Home” + “Menu” then plug the power supply into Mibox.
For Bluetooth Remote, press and hold the 2 keys “OK” + “Back” then plug the power into the Mibox.
FIRMWARE FLASH GUIDE – UPDATE OTA:
Step 1: Prepare 01 USB (less than 32GB) with FORMAT available in FAT32 format
Step 2: Download Firmware and then unzip, we get 1 file * .zip and 1 file xiaomi_update.
Step 3: Copy the above 2 files to the USB root directory.
(For example, if the USB drive is the F drive, the 2 file path will be F: \ update.zip and F: \ xiaomi_update)
Step 4: Plug the USB into Mi Box, unplug the Mi Box, then bring Mi Box to Recovery. At this point, Mi Box will proceed to update the Firmware.
Step 5: Wait for the Mi Box to restart and finish!
Note: With OTA you do as Full Firmware, only with OTA file A> B, you need to bring Mi Box to A version first and then flash the OTA to version B.
How To Flash Mi Phone (Xiaomi Phones)
- First of all download the latest firmware of select xiaomi model.
- Firmware (Stock Rom) will be in tgz file, extract it with the help of 7zip
- Open Xiaomi Flash Tool and click on select and select flash_all.bat
- To enter fastboot mode, press the volume down and power buttons of the phone together.
- The phone’s bootloader must be unlocked to flash it in fastboot mode.
- After the file is selected, click on refresh, the com port will start showing
- The most important thing is to select clean all from the options given below.
- Click on Flash, Wait until Flash is successful
The Xiaomi Firmware Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Xiaomi Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Thanks visit my blog !